Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Round 2 Coming Up


Well, I went and did it!  Booked my appointment with the Vascular Access Center in Seattle www.vascularaccesscenters.com for my second "liberation" procedure.  It was my hair stylist, Tarise, who actually got me to make the call.  It's been in the back of my mind for a while now, but not until I had one of our enlightening conversations, did I finally acknowledge (out loud) to Tarise, that this is what I really wanted to do. 

I'm scheduled for the procedure on the 15th of December.  This works out well for me, because it gives me until the New Year before I have to go back to work.  And I am so hoping that I will be able to do that...I miss my students. :((

Unlike the first time, I have no expectations whatsoever...I think I'm afraid to have any.  If I have veins that need to be fixed, I will get them fixed so that my body can, perhaps, focus on healing some of the damage that's been done (which I see as more of a long term process). 

It's my Christmas present to mself. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment